Onion Juice for Hair Growth Success Stories, (How I use Onion Juice and Shea Butter for my Hair – Divine Natural Hair Stories.)
Table of Contents
- 1 Onion Juice for Hair Growth Success Stories, (How I use Onion Juice and Shea Butter for my Hair – Divine Natural Hair Stories.)
- 2 Onion Juice For Hair Growth Success Reviews.
- 3 Can I Use Onion and Coconut oil for Hair Growth?
- 4 Can I Use Onion Juice and Olive Oil for Hair Growth?
- 5 Can I Use Castor Oil and Onion Juice for Hair Growth?
- 6 Onion Juice Hair Growth Success, My Natural Hair Stories (By: Divine.)
- 6.1 Q: Please can you tell us a little about your Hair journey? What really motivates you to grow your hair and not shaving it like other people?
- 6.2 Q: How did your mom contribute to your hair lifestyle and what are your dad’s options for accepting your look?
- 6.3 Q: At any point in time, are there any challenges your mom faces in keeping your hair lifestyle? What are the challenges faced?
- 6.4 Q: How do you overcome this challenge?
- 6.5 Q: So, after school life, how have you been taken care of your hair?
- 6.6 Q: Why do you so much love natural hair?
- 6.7 Q: What is your best hair treatment?
- 6.8 Q: Please can you shade more lights on this for others who will read our blog to benefit?
- 6.9 Q: Please sorry for taking your time… Can you please tell us how you make the onion water?
- 6.10 Q: Onion smell a lot, so how do you remove the onion smell from my hair?
- 6.11 Q: What advice can you give people who don’t like keeping hair?
Onion juice hair growth success, beyond every other thing in the life of a woman, her natural beauty is what to talk of… Having said that, it all begins at a wonderful time with the help of some people. For some women, young adults, ladies, and girls are a sacred story for her hair. Though, there’s nothing much more than meeting up with the eye (beauty). So “is onion juice really good for hair growth?”, let find out below!
This story is frequently dismissed by outsiders who don’t have a similar narrative. Periodically, individuals are entranced by the tremendous decent variety of natural black hair, which thus collects ridiculous consideration. Much of the time, their mis-educate requests estranging inquiries and oppressive treatment that might wreck our fearlessness and self-awareness.
Onion Juice For Hair Growth Success Reviews.
You want to go natural and grow an amazing hair using just natural remedies from your kitchen, Let look at this onion for hair regrowth reviews, using the onion juice for hair regrowth is all you need as it helps you stimulate your scalp, and as well add nourishment that helps encourage and advance blood circulation on your scalp. Now, you should not worry about your scalp issues as it will help deal with all scalp related issues and as well make sure that your hair grows faster and thicker naturally.
Homemade Onion Juice Hair Masks for Hair Growth.
- Get a very clear and pure Onion Juice, pour into a small glass bowl.
- Get some pies of cottonwood and soak in the onion juice.
- Now you can use the soaked cottonwood to smudge your scalp.
- After you notice that you have cover your scalp with the onion juice, massage your scalp for at least 3 to 5 minutes.
- Afterward, allow the juice to set on for another 20 minutes.
- Then you can wash off your hair with your regular shampoo. You can repeat this once in three days.
Can I Use Onion and Coconut oil for Hair Growth?
Yes! and Yes, as studies have proved that coconut oil has affected hygienic properties. This is a natural way to help you grow your hair quicker, longer, and thicker. With the vitamins and fatty acids typically found in it, this oil help nourish your scalp, mixing this oil with onion juice will help boost hair growth and nourish your scalp.
How To Mix Onion Juice With Coconut Oil for Hair Growth?
- Firstly, you will need about 3 to 4 tablespoonfuls of coconut oils, (pure and organic) and 4 tablespoonfuls of onion juice.
- Blend the two ingredients together until you have a mild mixture.
- Afterward, you can apply this mixture onto your hair and scalp, then back rub in a circular motion for at least 3 to 5 minutes.
- When you fully cover your scalp with this mixture, and you have covered every part, now you can leave on for about half an hour or less.
- Follow by washing off your hair with your normal shampoo. Repeat this process twice in a week for better outcomes.
Can I Use Onion Juice and Olive Oil for Hair Growth?
Absolutely YES! it works perfectly fine and promotes hair growth, lots of studies has to prove the amazing work done by olive oil with hair growth. So, if you are looking for what you can mix with onion juice for hair growth? Olive oil is at top of it all… this is an excellent ingredient that not only works for hair development but also helps you battle dandruff. Also, it conditions your hair, allowing them to look more silky glow while the onion juice promotes hair development.
How to Use Onion Juice and Olive Oil for Hair Growth?
- To use olive oil and onion juice for hair, you need just 2 spoons of olive oil and 3 spoons of onion juice.
- Whisk the two ingredients together continuously until you have a well-blended dough.
- Spread this mixture on your hair and gently massage your scalp in circular motions.
- Afterward, allow to set in for at least an hour or 2.
- Rinse off your hair with your favorite shampoo. You should respect this at least twice a week.
Can I Use Castor Oil and Onion Juice for Hair Growth?
Sure, you can, and you should try this amazing remedy as it’s one of the best home remedies for hair growth. Castor oil has gained its popularity so far for its amazing job so far… This is one of the most famous remedies that helps you to boost your hair development. Mixing it with onion juice will help you stop hair loss and promote hair growth.
How to Use Castor Oil and Onion Juice for Hair Growth?
- Do you want to use castor oil mixed with onion juice for your hair?
- All you need is three tablespoons of each ingredient and mix until you get a well-mixed dough.
- Afterward, you can apply this mixture onto your hair and gently massage your scalp.
- Now, you can allow this mixture to set on for at least half an hour or more.
- Afterward, you can now rinse your hair with any of your favorite shampoos. You should and repeat this at least 2 to 3 times on a weekly basis.
Onion Juice Hair Growth Success, My Natural Hair Stories (By: Divine.)
Here is an onion juice for hair growth success stories, though many people talk about using onion juice for hair growth, a lot of fictions, and little experiences. I am sharing my intimate story about how I have used onion juice for my hair and works perfectly for me, onion hair regrowth success stories by Divine.
Q: Please can you tell us a little about your Hair journey? What really motivates you to grow your hair and not shaving it like other people?
Ans: Shaving my hair when I was in journey school was a bad memory, I always felt bad and discouraged. So far so good. After school life, I started keeping my hair and now I can make any kind of hairstyle I love.
Q: How did your mom contribute to your hair lifestyle and what are your dad’s options for accepting your look?
Ans: My mum is a hairstylist, so she loves making my hair every time and my dad loves it as well.
You can also read: Home Remedies for Dry Scalp, Causes, Symptoms, Prevention
Q: At any point in time, are there any challenges your mom faces in keeping your hair lifestyle? What are the challenges faced?
Ans: Yes! That was when my school asks me to cut the hair, It was a big disappointment for my mom, but we had no option than to cut it.
Q: How do you overcome this challenge?
Ans: We tried everything we could to not cut my hair then, but all failed, so there’s nothing we can do than to cut the hair.
Q: So, after school life, how have you been taken care of your hair?
Ans: I’m having natural hair, and I love it so much. Meaning I’m not spending much on taking care of my hair.
Q: Why do you so much love natural hair?
Ans: I love it so much, during those days, whenever I use a relaxer my hair usually cuts (losses of hair). But ever since I’m with my natural hair, I never lost my hair and I can now do any hairstyle of my choice.
Q: What is your best hair treatment?
Ans: Hm… Personally, I use onions juice for my hair as a hair treatment, mixing it with Shea butter.
Q: Please can you shade more lights on this for others who will read our blog to benefit?
Ans: OK, I do little for my hair, I only wash my hair with a little hot water and shampoo. Then I will add my onion water to the hair and cover it with a shower cap for some minutes (15 to 20 minutes) then I will wash it off, and after that, I will apply Shea butter.
Q: Please sorry for taking your time… Can you please tell us how you make the onion water?
Ans: It’s very easy. All I do is removing the back of the onion and wash it. After that, I will blend it and extract the juice. It’s as simple as ABC…
Q: Onion smell a lot, so how do you remove the onion smell from my hair?
Ans: Yes, you are right; the smell is terrible, that most of my friends complain so much about this. But later I got helped to follow a video I saw online. All I do is after the onion procedures, I use apple cider vinegar to rinse my hair. Just mix two parts of apple vinegar with one teacup of warm water.
Q: What advice can you give people who don’t like keeping hair?
Ans: Well, it is a matter of choice… But as for myself, I love keeping hair because it’s my beauty and I will advise others to do so just because keeping it makes us look smarter and more beautiful.
With everything being said by Mrs. Divine Ifeel, we really appreciate her time and effort in this post. Thanks!!!
If you want us to feature you on our platform, you can send us your Hair Stories via Email or WhatsApp (click here). Drop your stories in the comments section below!!! Thanks for reading… Help someone by sharing this on your social media.