Onion Juice and Tea Tree Oil for Hair.
Table of Contents
These are two different natural remedies for hair and scalp, and according to research, these two ingredients have helped lots of people with different hair and scalp issues such as; dandruff, prevent hair loss, kill hair lice, promote healthy hair growth, and the likes.
Onion Juice Overviews:
Though, we all know that taken care of our hair isn’t a child play as it takes time and effort, with this; growing your hair to your best taste requires ages and persistence. For the time your hair will take to grow up to your best want, and for most treatment, you cannot ward off, it’s serious to maintain the yearning to turn-up.
But if I am to be honest with you, as has said early, growing your hair will involve lots of tolerance, but not as slow as you can ever imagine. You may notice some change in a few days or weeks.
With the use of onion juice, you can have the hair you are dreaming of, onion will help you boost the amount at which your hair grows by adding strength.
You can also check; Onion Juice for Hair Growth Success Stories, What Really Works! By: Divine.
Applying onion juice will be a positive-charge path for promoting natural hair growth and preventing hair loss. In the past years, the use of onion juice for hair re-growth has gained excellent reviews among its users, with an image result of before and after usage.
The onion juice also benefits your hair by supporting healthy hair growth and sustaining the level of the antioxidant enzyme catalase. This will help you break down the hydrogen peroxide and improving your hair success and help diminish premature gray.
Sulfur is essential for the reclamation of your hair follicles and helps decrease hair thinning and damage, also; the onion juice helps you to keep your scalp active, stimulating unhindered hair growth, and lastly; help you deal with dandruff and some other scalp related issues.
And lastly, onion juice will help trigger the scalp while sustaining it and supporting blood flow. It will help you deal with all other scalp issues and also securing that your hair grows quicker and thicker.
Tea Tree Oil Overviews:
For people who love using hair products, and for all the harsh chemicals that could be found in these hair products, you could get your hair follicle to expose to the reaction from these hair products in the names of looking for healthy hair. However, when you apply some of these products often, you are likely to put your hair at the compromise of the split end or hair falling out or damaged hair.
For people who love using chemical products, you should apply a few drops of adulterated tea tree oil on your scalp and hair, and this will help ward off any form of buildup from the chemical products and dead skin cells on the scalp. This will help you moisturized your hair with this; it will also help grow natural hair and prohibit hair fall.
Note: for people with an autoimmune condition, passing through chemotherapy, having a hereditary tendency to hair loss, or having hair loss related to aging, using tea tree oil may not work for your hair loss.
You can also check; DIY Herbal Hair Oil, Top 5 Homemade Herbal Oil for Hair Growth.
As applying onion juice is a positive-charge path for your hair, so will the tea tree oil help to get rid of dandruff, using any shampoo with at least 5 to 10 percent of tea tree oil will be a positive-charge path for your scalp. Either daily for at least 5 minutes, continually for months.
Also, for vigorous hair, you can lessen the tea tree oil by diluting with 2 to 10 ratios of tea tree oil to almond oil, or castor oil, or neem oil, or any other related oil. Applying this oil mixture daily will help you get the best outcomes.
Onion Juice and Tea Tree Oil for Hair Loss.
- With everything being said above, by now we all should know that tea tree oil is an amazing remedy on its own for dealing with dandruff and also will help you in preventing some other related scalp conditions. Although we aren’t say anything related to the benefit of coconut oil in this post, as we need it in this remedy, to help you enrich your hair with enough nutrition.
2. All you need is just 4 to 5 tablespoonfuls of onion juice, 3 tablespoonfuls of the coconut oil, and a few drops of tea tree oil (maximum, 5 to 7 drops). Mix these three ingredients in a small bowl and then spread the mixture onto your scalp and hair. Afterward, lightly massage your scalp for at least 5 minutes, then you can allow it to set on for about half an hour before rinsing off your head with your favorite shampoo.
Onion Juice and Tea Tree Oil for Hair Lice.
- According to a recent study, from an authoritative authority, (such as NCBI), talked about using tea tree oil for hair lice, and its effectiveness. This oil comprises two constituents that have an insecticidal liveliness that will help you kill lice and nits if applied on your scalp. You just have to add about 3 to 5 drops of tea tree oil to every shampoo cap measured, and also; you can mix with a carrier oil, or olive oil or coconut oil, with the tea tree oil (using 3:5 ratio) and apply to your hair, allow it to stay for at least half an hour or more.
You can also check; 20 Amazing Tips On How To Remove Lice From Hair Permanently Home Remedies
2. The insecticidal properties found in tea tree oil also have effects and will help you get rid of your head lice and other parasitic ticks that feed on your blood. From a recent study, I have found out that applying that tea tree oil treatment for at least half an hour will surely result in 100 percent mortality, head lice, and all other hair parasitic.
Onion Juice and Tea Tree Oil for Hair Growth.
- Everythings considering, we all know that the tea tree oil is an amazing remedy for hair and scalp issues, and for healthy hair growth, tea tree oil will help you sky rocker the rates at which your hair will grow and that is why it is very useful hair growth. The oil helps to nourish your hair follicles and roots, building up a healthy and thick hair. However, talking about the itchy scalp, it will help you soothe it, and as well help to cut down dandruff and flaking, and warding off excess oil on your scalp, mixing with onion juice will help you improve blood circulation, and help you balance your pH level on your scalp, and lastly stimulates healthy hair growth.